Get to Know Memphis Without Spending a Dime!
There are so many fun things to do in Memphis and fortunately for those who are on a tight budget, many of these things don’t require cracking open your wallet! Here are some things to do that penny pinchers will love.
- Take a stroll along the Beale Street Walk of Fame between 2nd and 3rd and see where some of Memphis’ finest musicians have been honored.
- Ghost River Brewery Tours which take place every Saturday at 1 pm and where you can get free samples of their signature beers. Call (901) 278-0087 ext. 103 for reservations.
- Enjoy a free outdoor concert at Levitt Shell Amphitheater located in Overton Park. You can enjoy music under the stars, all for free.
- View fine local, national and international art a the Memphis Brooks Museum of Art for “Pay What You Can” admission on Wednesday from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Take in a breathtaking sunset along the Mighty Mississippi River at dusk at Riverfront Park.
So put your wallet away and get out and see what Memphis has to offer!
Photo credit: levittshell.org